Project Aspiro, WBU's Employment Resources Website:
This section contains a variety of information on several pages (listed on the left) including our own publications and other documents that may be useful to our members, or anyone who desires information related to vision loss.
- We provide links to other organizations, like RNIB, that have useful information regarding blindness and disability issues under WBU Member links.
- Our Toolkits are downloadable documents that help teach important issues such as advocacy, technology, or CRPD implementation, and also has links to AMD information.
- Braille related materials and resources are under the Braille Information page.
There are also links to Braille resources under the Useful Links section.
- Our Strategic Reports are stored under 'Our Work' section.
- Annual Reports and Financial Statements are under the 'About WBU' section of the website.
- Documents from WBU's 2016 General Assembly are under the General Assembly section.
- Information about our Scholarships are under that section as are the application forms.
- There are some facts listed on global blindness statistics, under Global Blindness Facts.